ISO 9001What is ISO 9001?
ISO 9001 is the International Standard for Quality Management Systems (QMS).
It provides your company with a set of principles that ensure a common sense approach to the management of your business active ties to consistently achieve customer satisfaction.
Who is ISO 9001 applicable to?
Any organization can benefit from implementing ISO 9001 as its requirements are underpinned by eight management principles:
- A customer focused organization
- The involvement of people
- Ensuring a process approach
- A systematic approach to management
- A factual approach to decision making
- Mutually beneficial supplier relations
- Continuous improvement
- Customer satisfaction - through delivery of products that consistently meet customer requirements
- Reduced operating costs - through continual improvement of processes and resulting operational efficiencies
- Improved stakeholder relationships- including staff, customers and suppliers
- Legal compliance - by understanding how statutory and regulatory requirements impact on the organization and its your customers
- Improved risk management - through greater consistency and traceability of products and services
- Proven business credentials - through independent verification against recognized standards
- Ability to win more business - particularly where procurement specifications require certification as a condition to supply